from I have been taught
(1) the student must avoid any plagiarism even that one of one’s own papers and
(2) it is better to readdress your ideas of writing with the duration of time since it may well happen that you on your own will not like your old essay after your thinking capability grows with time, so my answer to you is now way!
Let’s find out! As it is written in Merriam-Webst dictionary, one paragraph includes one or more than one sentences that are logically connected. One sentence can be enough for some paragraphs especially in fiction or some types of articles.
But I do not think one sentence is ok for academic work.
Use more than one (maybe 2-10).
Education is the most significant aspect of humankind. It provides a basis for our survival as individuals and development as civilized people. Education assists people in becoming self-confident. Thus, when you know something, you can participate in various discussions and become socially active.
Without education, people are only animals. Education helps them to rule properly, become kind and generous. Also, education is a predeterminer of success as well. Highly educated people always have better possibilities than those without education.
People comprise the most important resource in every county, and it is very useful when all resources are qualified. Education is necessary for a good life.
Everybody should understand it.
If the word “ego” is the key one here, I’d suggest egoistic or egocentric. But maybe, in Hamlet’s case, you want to point out that he is slightly too keen on introspection?
I’m no judge here, of course, but I’d avoid using strong words and opt for his weak personality as a key factor why Man cannot conquer the malevolent Universe.
Something like that.
Don’t take anything that your professor is sure to have seen dozens of times; it’s irritating to comment on one and the same issue over and over again. Search the media on an ambiguous question that has lately come up and turn into your essay topic. Such as the recent scandal around the peanut butter that causes allergies in many children.
You can discuss the problem from the point of view of both parents and producers. Anyway, I can offer you a list of some questions that can be potentially used in your paper.
1. 18 or below: what’s the best age for receiving a driving license?
2. Speed limits: a necessity or a burden?
3. Schools – are they for science studies only?
4. Can the number of students admitted to a college become a valid criterion of the high school’s efficiency?
5. File-sharing on the Net: a convenient option or a new disaster for the world of Art?
6. Living off the grid. How should the society treat this individual choice?
7. Zoning laws: an essential measure or the violation of the human’s rights?
8. Civil asset forfeiture: who is to take charge of it?
9. Should cosmetic surgery be accessible for juniors?
10. Political gridlocks: are there any good aspects about it?
11. Sobriety tests: pros and cons.
12. Should there be any penalties for those who let their kids play outside without adults?
13. Do we want any tobacco adverts on TV?
14. Political debates: the participation of a third part (a scientist, a political analyst, etc.), its benefits and drawbacks.
15. Legalization of prostitution and its perspectives.
16. Should the government have legal and moral rights to restrict any type of clothing or accessories?
Hope that will somehow help!
Good luck with the paper!
It is no problem to study, but finding a job is.
To get a job, you should speak Dutch fluently.