The thesis statement will help your audience understand what main ideas will appear on your essay. So, you have to use the thesis and you have to build it so it would reflect the reasons why you have chosen your career.
Overall this will look like this: I have chosen career in the health care because A, B, C, and D. At that, you will narrate every reason from A to D in a separate paragraph.
When I was doing a research, I started with an outline. Try to make it as detailed as possible, it’ll help you to understand what should be done. You can also point the time needed for each task.
I also made a thesis statement after the outline to see what should be mentioned in the body paragraphs.
Make a reference page simultaneously, otherwise you’ll never remember the source.
You initially complicate the issue as you intend to cover two complex aspects: medical ethics and the rights of particular states versus the governmental ones. Still as long as the topic is admitted you might introduce a couple of contradicting examples. For instance, you can describe a case of a lonely elderly lady that faces some financial troubles and is eager to put an end to her misadventures.
And the second example can illustrate the case of a young boy who is in a coma and his relatives are in two minds whether to give him a chance or to finish it all up. Anyway, the examples you provide should logically lead to your thesis statement.
Abortion topic is one of the easiest questions! There are different opinions about it in the society. Some people think women should have a right to decide, others believe that abortions must be restricted by law. There are even those who don’t have a complete idea of what an abortion is, so it’s a problem as well. If you take this topic, you can start with a brief description of the abortion as a procedure.
Speak about its peculiarities, potential risks and outcomes. Personally, I would take the side “for” abortions, though it’s up to you to decide, obviously. If you take the problem of pregnant women taking alcohol and drugs, it’ll be the simplest decision!
I can suggest some other easy topics for your essay.
1) The influence of TV over teenagers: advantages and disadvantages.
2) Is social network a positive or negative way to spend one’s time?
3) The impact of media over the society in the framework of the question of weight.
4) School uniforms and their functions.
5) What time is to be set for the state curfew and why?
6) Physical punishment: whether schools and parents have a right to employ it.
7) Is the role of modern electronic devices in education moderate of exceeding?
8) What are the best age limits for receiving a driving license? Are the existing limits reasonable?
9) The impact that rock music has over school children. So, here are the most debatable questions I know. If you need to find some arguments for a particular topic, feel free to text me)
Good luck with your paper!
Such paragraphs may be hard to write for some because it is necessary to understand how to summarize your ideas. It is important to ensure that transitions are smooth because it may affect the level of readability.
It would be great if you have provided a topic for this paper because we do not know what kind of an essay you have to write, and this information could be incredibly valuable.
First, if you state that hydrogen is an element then you should state that oxygen is also an element.
The sentence you provided is rather a statement than an argument.