The industrial revolution helped the Northern United States grow and develop at an unprecedented rate. Factories sprung up all over the region, drawing in waves of new immigrants who were looking for work.
The growth of factories and businesses led to the development of new transportation methods and networks, which made it easier for goods to be shipped around the country and as well created jobs. Additionally, industrialization allowed for the growth of new inventions and technologies, which improved life for many Americans.
- Industrialization and Its Positive and Negative Sides
- History of Industrialization in the United States
- Effect of Industrialization on the United States
- The Impact of Industrialization
- Economic Issues: Industrialization in the USA
- Industrialization in the 19th-Century America
- The Urban Life in the 18th and 19th Centuries: Effects of Industrialization
- Industrialization and Urbanization in the Tennessee