What are the best universities in Europe?

I am 22 years old, and I am a citizen of Israel and Russia.
I would like to study graphic design and communication.
I think of London, Amsterdam, and Berlin.
What do you think about it?
I do not have a lot of money, but I can spend 4-6 thousand of euros a year on education.
I can work and earn more money.

8 Answers

  1. If you can speak only English, Russian, and Hebrew, then you don’t really have a lot of options. Hebrew is good for Israel. English is good for the UK, but the British universities are too expensive. You can go to Russia or to any former Soviet Union country, where Russian is spoken.
    You can enter one of the universities in Finland or Germany, but you don’t know the language.
    So, the best opportunity for you is to stay in Israel.

    Anusika Anusika Answered
  2. Your budget is ok for a couple of months. You should have much more money to study in a foreign country. Moreover, you should speak languages fluently.
    Communication and graphic design are very popular occupations, and it will be better for you to study in Israel.

    Karin W Karin W Answered
  3. You should get a student visa, but it has restrictions on work. You can consider Netherlands, but 6 thousand will not be enough to cover your living expenses.
    Stay in Israel because universities in Russia are not great.

    Geya Geya Answered
  4. Amsterdam or Israel are your options.

    X5 Lucky X5 Lucky Answered
  5. You will not get permission to work. So, you simply should stay in Israel or Russia.

    AngryBird AngryBird Answered
  6. It is not so easy to study abroad. The system of higher education is complicated and varies from country to country. You should also take into account culture, language, and other peculiarities of the preferred country.

    CEO CEO Answered
  7. Just choose the university and visit its webpage. If you are accepted, get the student visa. But you will not prove that you have enough money to study in any European country.

    Lucy Evans Lucy Evans Answered
  8. Despite the fact that you have dual citizenship, you should get a student visa and to prove that you can afford to study abroad. By the way, what languages do you know?

    The Thirteenth The Thirteenth Answered