The Ford Motor Company’s Globalization Strategy
Examine Ford Motor Company’s globalization strategy.
Identify and assess two potential regions or countries for Ford’s globalize operations. Justify choices made. Generate separate analyses for each country and/or region chosen (possible points to be addressed:
- size and characteristics of the market;
- number and size of global, regional, and local competitors currently acting in the market;
- balance of trade;
- currency exchange rates;
- cost of labor;
- tax level for domestic and foreign companies;
- the presence of government in the economy.
Identify three major potential competitors. For each competitor, including the following information:
- Market share;
- Strategy and competitive advantages;
- Relative prices of products and services being offered.