The ACA and other policies that aim to increase the accessibility of medical care through affordable service call for the input of nurses to aid in the formulation of better reforms. The ACA overcomes some deficiencies of Medicare as it does not limit beneficiaries to 65 years and above and portrays innovation.
The policies urge nurses to persist in inventions, visionary leadership, and medical care coordination to enhance quality and access to healthcare for generations to come. Nurses can develop better health insurance programs, push for their enactment, and subsequent implementation in the health sector.
- Advocacy in Nursing: The Process of Healthcare Policymaking
- Nurse Activist: Healthcare Policy and Advocacy
- Policy in Nursing and Healthcare
- Healthcare Policy and Nursing: Affordable Care Act
- Healthcare Policy Change Implementation Plan
- High-Quality Healthcare Access: Policy Change
- The Healthcare Policy in the United States