Do I need to pay out my FA in case I don’t pass one exam?

I need to pass one exam to get AA, but I fail for the several times already.
I’m wondering if I have to pay off the FA if I fallback without completing the course?
Should the payment be partial or full in this case?

7 Answers

  1. You have to pass your last class! Do not retreat. You must have learnt enough already.
    Next time you can do it, just have some patience and try harder.

    Brut Brut Answered
  2. You have to ask if it is possible to replace the class that seem difficult for you with something similar. You will have to repay your loan anyway.
    So it’s better to try to get your degree. If your course is general, then the class can be substituted.
    Just ask someone in your college.

    Andy Warhol Andy Warhol Answered
  3. Make some more efforts to finish your education. If you’ll decide to quit you will not be supported financially, and there will be the fees charged.
    The financial advisor at your college can tell you a precise date when your FA will become invalid in this case.

    Sachiko Yusimo Sachiko Yusimo Answered
  4. You will have to cover the financial aid.
    It’s a rule. However, the grants should’t be payed back.
    The easiest way to pay back is the loan.

    Anusika Anusika Answered
  5. Your degree is so close!
    Try a tutor, it’s the bestyou can do.
    You will regret quiting after going thus far.

    CEO CEO Answered
  6. You have to try until you succeed, that is certainly what I would do.
    You will have to return all the money you got anyway, so why not to try a little bit harder?

    Mike555 Mike555 Answered
  7. You will need to pay the money for all the previous years of the education. They will not be concerned with the details of your situation..

    PhD in PotatoHead Science PhD in PotatoHead Science Answered