If we compare the two main models (transformational and transactional), they will be opposite to each other. Transformational is more focused on completing the task and the moral situation in the work environment. In contrast, the transactional model aims to complete the task at any cost, even if someone has to be fired or deprived of a bonus. One company with a transformational leader will achieve a good result thanks to cohesion and competent coordination of actions. Another company with transaction leaders can also perform a pleasing result without incurring losses among employees.
- Transactional and Transformational Leadership: Advantages and Disadvantages
- Leadership Styles: Transactional Vs. Transformational
- Leadership Perspectives: Transactional and Transformational
- Contemporary Leadership: Transactional and Transformational
- Transformational and Transactional Leadership Description
- Transformational & Transactional Leadership Theories
- Transformational and Transactional Leadership Models