Are there any possibilities to enter the Dental or Medical school after the high school?

I study in the high school in America.
Is it possible to enter the dental or medical university after the graduation?
I think of the US or Europe.

6 Answers

  1. In the United States, you should graduate from college. Europe gives such opportunity. But you will need to take some classes. After that, you should take a test and study six years in the university.
    Do you know any European languages?
    If not, you can study in the UK or Ireland.

    Katie Katie Answered
  2. Yes, you can do it in the every European country, but not in the United States or Canada. You will study medicine for almost 6 years in Europe, and it will be expensive.
    You should know the European language.
    Also, you should pay attention that you will not have the permission to work in a foreign country.

    Brut Brut Answered
  3. You can in Europe. If you will get a visa.

    Ratib Ratib Answered
  4. There is no way to enter the dental school after the high school.

    Mike555 Mike555 Answered
  5. Yes, you can do it in Europe, but not in the US.

    Jamal Jamal Answered